Panasonic CGR18650E Cell Specifications

TheBatteries

Administrator
Warning: The information in this thread was obtained from various sources on the Internet, including any datasheets linked below, and is provided for reference only. It is not guaranteed to be accurate. To prevent fire or personal injury, never charge or discharge a cell before verifying the information yourself using the original specifications sheet provided by the manufacturer.

Brand:Panasonic
Model:CGR18650E
Capacity:2550mAh Rated
Voltage:3.60V Nominal
Charging:4.20V Maximum
1715mA Standard
--- mA Maximum
Discharging:3.00V Cutoff
490mA Standard
4900mA Maximum
Description:Pink Cell Wrapper
White Insulator Ring
18650 Form Factor

Data References:
http://www.meircell.co.il/files/Panasonic CGR18650E.pdf

Pictures:

image_ozrucf.jpg

image_huuaim.jpg

image_rhhdrv.jpg

Just got a pack of heaters like that, which is a first for non-Sanyo cell for me.
They came from a Lenovo L08P6D11, 11.1V, 5200mAh pack, at 3.5V.
Were charging just fine up to voltage limit, current started to drop a bit, then for some the voltage sagged and they went back into CC and started heating up, while the others just heated up in CV while slowly dropping current.

Graph of the charge attempt:

image_hbyljk.jpg

Artlav said:
Just got a pack of heaters like that, which is a first for non-Sanyo cell for me.
They came from a Lenovo L08P6D11, 11.1V, 5200mAh pack, at 3.5V.
Were charging just fine up to voltage limit, current started to drop a bit, then for some the voltage sagged and they went back into CC and started heating up, while the others just heated up in CV while slowly dropping current.

Graph of the charge attempt:

image_hbyljk.jpg

I just experienced similar issues , testing with a liitokala charger, voltage won't go beyond 4.05 / 4.06V , they get hot.

I have a set of 9 cells from a Lenovo package never used since 2011. Basically, the battery was sealed when I received it. All cells have over 2550 mah, even 2650 mah. They did not heat up at all loaded with liitokala 500ii at 300 mah. I thought not to force them considering that they have not been used for 9 years.

Reactions: Joe
Back