D.I.Y. Powerwalls - Building Tesla inspired 18650 Powerwalls.

Full Version: Community Cell Count!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For the past few days, I have been working on a small page where we can collectively count the amount of cells we have successfully recycled and given a second chance. Simply visit the link below and add the number of cells you're using and the average capacity in your project. We are asking that you please only count cells which are in use in your production environment whether it be your powerwall, ebike build, or custom vehicle build. Please do not count dead cells, cells stored in bins, waiting to be tested, whole laptop packs, etc. Additionally, you can also link to your project in the Powerwall Builds forum. It's not required, but if you don't have one already, now is a great opportunity to start one.

If we find people intentionally submitting fake numbers to skew the statistics, they will be at risk of loosing their forum account.

http://www.diypowerwalls.com/cellcount.php

Let's see how long it takes to reach 1 MEGAWATT-HOUR! Big Grin
Nice! Love it! Smile Now I really need to start building those packs.
Then Im just expecting a drop down where you can choose cell-type of the 18650 cells Smile Since LiFe exist in several of the packs scavenged out there Smile

And last is to be able to add several types Smile

Sorry Mike Smile Couldnt help it Tongue
I added a country dropdown box, as requested by a few people. Rather than dump a list of 250+ countries in there, 95% of which will never be used, I'm just going to populate it with countries as needed. If your country is missing from the list, please simply reply to this thread and let me know. I'll get them added as required Smile
Please add Czechia (or Czech republic)
(05-24-2017, 05:15 PM)Ragulin83 Wrote: [ -> ]Please add Czechia (or Czech republic)

You got it Smile
add Denmark aswell please
(05-24-2017, 05:23 PM)Verner A. Møller-jensen Wrote: [ -> ]add Denmark aswell please

Done!
Add Spain also
(05-24-2017, 07:03 PM)Wayne Johnson Wrote: [ -> ]Add Spain also

Got it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6